Our sustainable energy projects are not just good business, they are making a meaningful contribution towards tackling two of the biggest issues facing society today – climate change and the war on plastic.
Learn more about what we do here
The Company listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014 and has the ticker SAE:LN. We aim to provide frequent updates on the progress of the Company’s projects, our vision and strategic ambition and financial fundamentals and performance.
Our business in numbers:
- ~100 – employees working full time across the UK
- 0 – Lost Time Incidents
- 250MW – operational capacity targeted by 2021
- 220MW – world’s first coal to 100% waste derived fuel conversion project at Uskmouth
- 800k– tonnes of plastic powering the Uskmouth Power Station which would otherwise be landfill
- 2,600 – number of homes that could be powered by the energy produced by MeyGen, our flagship tidal project
- 28MW – added to the portfolio through acquisition of GHR
- 350m – Investment pipeline